Defining the Yellow Pages Products Offering
- These are region specific directories containing business advertising and listings that are categorised per type of business classification. With the
The Yellow Pages was started in South Africa 1955. The Yellow Pages is distributed freely to households and businesses nationwide.
- Circulation of more than 8 million copies nationally.
- Usage of all the users in the business market, 90% use it at least one a month and 93% of users in the consumers market would recommend using it to someone else.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
- Results it produces more than 120 million referrals a year.
- It is a national operator assisted electronic business directory. The benefit of the service to the user is that the caller needs only to know the type of business/service they are looking for. The search results are available either by type of business, by business name, by business category and location or by business name and location. The service is available from 07h30 to 22h30 on the national number 10-11-8. This services can be accessed from anywhere in the country.
- The YellowPages.co.za is a web based directory service, containing advertising and listings of businesses in South Africa. It also includes the City Search, Maps and Directions. The searches on the site can be performed by keyword, business type, business service and business name and location.
- Consumers who use YellowPages.co.za have already made the decision to buy a product in your industry - they come to us to find the businesses that offer these products. They come to us to find YOUR BUSINESS!
- SMS 34310
- This is an SMS based service. By sending the directory request to this number, the sender will receive an SMS back giving search results based on their request. The text search message has to state the type of service, location.
- The Leisure Pages
- This is a travel and tourism publication targeted at the South African travel market. It covers advertising and listings of accommodation establishments and all other tourism products in South Africa. It is distributed freely to households nationwide.
- Defining the Phone Books Products Offering
The Phone Book
- Also known as the White Pages are region specific directories containing residential, business and government listings. Some advertising in a form of centre panel, full page and half page, is also included in the Phone Book. The White Pages are distributed freely to households and businesses nationwide.
The National Business Directory
- This is a business-to-business directory giving alphabetical listings of businesses in South Africa. It is distributed freely to South African businesses nationwide